What's new

[suggestion] Create New Thread Global

someone

Reaction score
This add-on was last updated on Oct 24, it has been almost one year without further updates (which is OK because you said that this add-on is going to become premium). Now my suggestion is that you should apply the fix reported in post #1 here and also implement the option to show the button on every XF page, here you have an example:

new_thread.jpg

This way your add-on will become more useful.

If you can implement those 2 minor improvements I'm happily going to buy the new premium version.

Thanks,
someone

wmtech

WMTech Staff
XF Licensee
Reaction score
This add-on does not have any bugs and works as expected even with the latest XenForo version. So it needs no updates or "fixes".

With minor manual template adaptions, the button can be placed at every page needed.

someone

Reaction score
Indeed there aren't known bugs and the add-on works like a charm on XF 1.5.9, the goal of this thread is to suggest you to please implement those 2 minor cosmetic imporevements mentioned in the first post of this thread. Since the add-on has not had any feature update within almost a year, maybe it is time for you to apply the suggestions mentioned above and also make the add-on to become premium.

Please note that I'm already a paying member (I own branding free licenses) so it is not like I'm looking to get free updates. I'm ready to pay the new premium price but first I would like go have those 2 improvements on the next version.

Thanks.