What's new

You Have A Problem...

anthonyparsons

Reaction score
Someone raises a ticket in your support desk, and I get an email with their content... you have an issue.

Screen Shot 2015-02-18 at 8.55.04 pm.png

wmtech

WMTech Staff
XF Licensee
Reaction score
There is a serious bug in the (foreign) ticket system software we use, which was updated today.

We are sorry for any inconvinience this may have caused and have deactivated the ticket system until this issue will be resolved.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone is courious about the question asked in the support ticket:
It is not possible to either ignore or block staff.

In this forum the user "admin" is not staff, thus can be ignored and also blocked.

VonDoom

Reaction score
Hmm i just came here to investigate the same email... Thanks for the explanation.. I dont have any such product so as you can imagine i was quite confused. (easily done) Regards..

wmtech

WMTech Staff
XF Licensee
Reaction score
Hmm i just came here to investigate the same email... Thanks for the explanation.. I dont have any such product so as you can imagine i was quite confused. (easily done) Regards..
Again sorry about that.

The recent upgrade of the support ticket software (again: foreign) introduced a serious bug causing all members of our board to be falsely included into the Support Agent group, thus getting notified about the first ticket opened after the upgrade. We closed the Ticket System immediatelly, so no further annoyances can happen.

Having looked at the code we found several other problematic code too, which we want to fix ourselves before allowing the Ticket System to go online again. We think about generally routing the support questions to the forums, which would make them less empty too. ;)