- Reaction score
Welcome to WMTech Quality Add-Ons!
We care about our products!
We care about our products!
AUTOMATIC INSTALLATION / UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS:
We recommend the use of an automated installation and upgrade system.
All our XenForo 2 products can be installed or upgraded using [TH] Install & Upgrade.
You can find detailed instructions how to use it >>>HERE<<<.
MANUAL INSTALLATION / UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Download the add-on from our products section after licensing it for your forum(s). Please note, that we are enforcing our license. Please do not download, if you don't agree to it!
- Upload everything from the "upload" directory in our software package into your web servers forum directory.
- Go to your Xenforo Admin Control Panel (XF ACP) (ACP >Add-Ons > Add-Ons) and you will find the add-on under "Installable add-ons" or "Upgradeable add-ons" (if this is an upgrade).
- Click at "Install" or "Upgrade" to start the process.
- Access "ACP > Home > Options > [WMTech] Unconfirmed Account Reminder" to check and setup the options of this add-on.
If this was an upgrade: This completes an upgrade process and refreshes your board with the enhanced power of a new version.
Special Installation Instructions (e.g. interactions with other add-ons):
Available Options in ACP:
Home > Options > [WMTech] Unconfirmed Account Reminder
- Account Confirmation Cutoff
Unconfirmed accounts older than this (in days) will be deleted (if the option to delete is checked) or disregarded (if the option to delete is unchecked). Periodic emails will be sent to the users to remind them to confirm their accounts.
Default: 7, Minimum: 3
- Enable Account Confirmation Emails
Check to periodically remind users 2 times within the cutoff period to confirm their registrations before they get deleted or disregarded.
- Delete Unconfirmed User Accounts After Cutoff Days?
If this is checked, all unconfirmed user accounts will be deleted after they have reached the "Account Confirmation Cutoff" Days. If unchecked, those accounts will simply be disregarded and can be deleted manually.
- Send Daily Status Reports Even if Empty?
If checked, the admin will get daily status reports about all handled users via email even if no users had to be handled on that day. If unchecked, the admin will get no status report email on days where no user accounts had to be handled by the add-on.
Available Permissions in ACP:
Available Cron Jobs in ACP:
ACP > Tools > Cron entries
- [WMTech] Unconfirmed Account Reminder
Triggers a job to handle the daily reminders and status report. Leave it as it is or change the time it runs. Expected to run once per day.
Available Phrases and Templates in ACP:
ACP > Appearance > Templates
- All public and admin templates of this add-on start with "wmt_uar_" The name of the templates is always self-explanatory.
- This add-on uses several template modifications for the front and back end (ACP) of XenForo. All template modifications are VERY IMPORTANT for this add-on to be able to work. They are designed for the default style only! If you use any custom style, please check if all modifications have been applied correctly by looking at the numbers in the right column of the line with the modification name. If there is a grey or red number, the modification could not be applied thus deactivating some or even all features of this add-on. Contact us or your style designer to solve those issues!
- All phrases of this add-on start with "wmt_uar_" The name of the phrases is always self-explanatory.
Available Actions in XenForo Public Forum Web Site:
(feel free to copy this text to your forums help page)
Not applicable for this product.