What's new

Want To Install/test The Create New Thread Global Add-on On A Secured Development Board...

JacquiiDesigns

Reaction score
I didn't see anywhere else to post this - so I'll ask here.

I'm just realizing that you guys use a callback in your add-ons. Boo. Kinda. But I definitely understand the need of protecting your intellectual properties... Anyway... So. I'm in the process of upgrading and rebuilding my poetry forum. The domain is jpicforum.info: Poetry in Color Forum The new domain will be http://poetryincolor.online ... At this particular moment I have my development board online at the .online domain. It's protected by an .htaccess security prompt and not open to the public. It will be in the next week or so though.

My question is ... I'm testing new add-ons on the .online domain. Is there any way that I might test your add-on there? The add-on in question is free and should not at all present in issues. It's the Create New Thread Global add-on and is exactly the type of functionality I'm looking for!

As far as verification - I've jumped through the hoops of registering here, including validating my XF license at the jpicforum.info: Poetry in Color Forum domain, as well as verifying my email address.

I'd really like to install and test the add-on at my .online domain. Is it possible?
Please say yes :)

And thanks for the share whatever your reply.

J.

wmtech

WMTech Staff
XF Licensee
Reaction score
Yes, since this is a free add-on you can license your new domain for free just as your old one.

In general we allow the test installation of our add-ons in non-public test installations (just like XenForo do). The only requirement is that the test installation cannot be accessed by the general public.

JacquiiDesigns

Reaction score
Okay. I have a license for this add-on.
Can I download it again and use for 2 domains?
Thanks,

J.

wmtech

WMTech Staff
XF Licensee
Reaction score
Okay. I have a license for this add-on.
Can I download it again and use for 2 domains?
If you want to use this product with a second XenForo web site, you need to obtain a second (free) license for it. We need to know the url (domain) for every site our software is installed at.