What's new

Sticky Multiple Account Info 1.1.2 Question

kvv515kvv

XF Licensee
Reaction score
my friend installed this addon from nulled website, but after file health chek, he got lots of massages like
file library-xxx does not looks like it expected. and the addon does not work at all.
is this problemm due to unofficial version?
i would like to buy this addon, but would like to be sure, that it will work properly on my site,
Any chance to try on my site?
do you have refund option?
Thanks
Vladimir

wmtech

WMTech Staff
XF Licensee
Reaction score
As stated in the add-ons description, it works with all versions of XenForo starting from 1.3.

Regarding your other questions:

If you use a nulled web site, we won't sell you a license, because this is against our license regulations. We do not accept customers who do not obey our license.

In general you should never download and install anything from a nulled website as there is a great chance that there will be malicious code included into the add-on which will install malware at your server. The errors you get from the file health check means that each file has been tampered with.

The add-on works properly at all sites and with almost all other add-ons (we do not know of any add-ons not working with it currently and will help our customers if such an add-on conflict will be detected). It does not work however with add-ons downloaded from nulled sites and reports them to us. So please do not buy and install it, if you run nulled add-ons.

Sorry there is no trial and not right to return after download.

kvv515kvv

XF Licensee
Reaction score
If you use a nulled web site,
where did i say that i am using nulled software?:)

my friend has test xenforo forum. so i can test any add-on from nulled sites. just to try.
the reason is wery simple. some add-ons are not as good as they are described. and usally there is no trial period to try it.
so, during i was creating wordpress site and xenforo forum, i have spend couple hundred dollars for garbage allready.
i am not talking about your addons.

on my working site i have licensed xenforo and all licensed add-ons

we do not know of any add-ons not working with it currently and will help our customers
this is good. and is like should be :)
Sorry there is no trial and not right to return after download.
this is not good :)
even in store you can try some food before to buy :)

p.s. thank you for reply

wmtech

WMTech Staff
XF Licensee
Reaction score
Please report the person or site using pirated software. Thank you.

kvv515kvv

XF Licensee
Reaction score
you did not pay enough attention, what i wrote.
there is no person or site using pirated software.
there is a test xenforo forum installation for private use - for testing any kind of add-ons.
but this is private site and before to post a link, i have to ask them for permission.

kvv515kvv

XF Licensee
Reaction score

wmtech

WMTech Staff
XF Licensee
Reaction score
You stated that you used pirated software at a "friends" site. We do not sell licenses to anyone using pirated software or supporting software pirates. It does not matter if this is a public or private site.

Also we see a lot of add-ons used at your site and no branding notices.

Please open a ticket to discuss the options for purchase. This involves acting respectfully and at least report the usage of pirated software. In addition we will have to contact the authors of the add-ons you use at your site prior to being able to sell you a license and ask them if you obey their license regulations and are allowed to remove the branding.

We generally reserve the right to not sell our software to anyone.

Thank you.

Last edited:

kvv515kvv

XF Licensee
Reaction score
You stated that you used pirated software at a "friends" site
no, you are wrong. i stated
my friend installed this addon from nulled website
in post 4
my friend has test xenforo forum. so i can test any add-on from nulled sites.
obvious it is gramma mistake (my english is not that good like i wish)
you shoul read "my friend has test xenforo forum. so he can test"
i am not admin on his site. so how can me personaly test? i only can ask him to give me result of testing.
it is like third party review.

for some reason from very beginning you have negative attitude to me, so you try to finde negative meening between the lines.

i can tell more. i used word "friend" in general. i have never meet him in real word :)
technicaly it works like that: he tryed addons and give me report with list of mistakes.
am i look that stupid to install pirate addon om my site or somewhere alse and ask for support on official site?

i asked for a help on your site, i wanted to be sure, that your addon is workin fine,
instead to get help, i was blamed like pirate-users!
i even posted a link to my site to inspect all my addons, and provided license to my forum installation.
What is wrong with you guys? you try to catch black cat in dark room,in wich there is no cat at all? :)

Also we see a lot of add-ons used at your site and no branding notices.
Is it a JOKE?
most of them are distributed for free and have no branding notice
some of them where paid by me, that is way they have no branding
some of them have branding (i dont want to spend extra money to remove and i do not mind to have theirs branding notice on my site)
All of them are legaly installed.

Please open a ticket to discuss the options for purchase.
i am not going to open anything, why should i do this? who do you think you are?
i did not do anything against a rule. so why do i have to prove that i am right?
i can work without your addon. there are some other simmilar addons. Alter Ego Detector 1.5.5 for example
the only one think bother me - it is little bit offensively for me (xenforo user) personaly.
but that is ok. it is my problemm, not yours.

well... your site is public site. so every one has same rights. Othewise it is against Usa and Canadian law. Am i correct?
technicaly in court you will lose this case. just speak to some one, who knows a law.
the think is - i do not care, and i am not going to spend my time to get permission to buy you addon :)

me generally reserve the right to leave review (positeve on negative) on xenforo.com forum.

p.s. An offer to resolve this dispute.
i state -me my self have never used any illigal addons (including yours) on my or other sites.
i can not be responsible for thousand of people, who is using software from pirate sites (there are millions pirates sites opened for public)
you open acces to buy and download your addon. honestly it is the best on the market today.

kvv515kvv

XF Licensee
Reaction score
Apologize!
i am sorry, for being little aggressive.
i absolutely did not wont to be rude.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, to you families and to all forum-users!
Vladimir