What's new

Attachment Manager PRO Is it compatible with EAS2?

sbjsbj

XF Licensee
Reaction score
Hey,

I am using another attachments addon which is very useful, good and feature-rich. It is called EAS2 (Enhanced Attachments System 2) by au lait. He left the scene but his addons still work.

I assume you won't build the same features into your addon, so I would have to run both at the same time, if I acquired yours.

Could you maybe test if both work without a problem if I send you the files for the other addon?

Thanks.

wmtech

WMTech Staff
XF Licensee
Reaction score
We do not know the other add-on. is there a description anywhere?

If it is coded along the XenForo guidelines, it should work beside ours. But we don't know for sure and also cannot guarantee it.

sbjsbj

XF Licensee
Reaction score
Can you test it if I send you the files?

The addon is no longer available since au lait left the scene, and the RM doesn't allow us to view it anymore.

I had to google it and found it on nulled sites. You can see its description and screenshots.

But of course I do own a legitimate copy of the addon.

I am asking all of this because I cannot abandon this addon. So, for me it makes no sense to use another attachment addon without being able to use this. It has crucial stuff for me.

If we can confirm that both could work, I would start with suggestions (but of course it is up to you if you want to include them or not).

wmtech

WMTech Staff
XF Licensee
Reaction score
There are some permissions both add-ons have in common. So I don't know how this works, if both are installed. Usually it should be no problem and the lower permission of either add-on should be in action.

There is a good chance both add-ons will work together, if the other add-on is coded well.

However, if you do not want to purchase and try yourself, I can ask our developers to install it at our test server and try it out for you (as time permits). If you like us to do this, please open a support ticket and include the files to be tested.

They will be able to give you feedback about what happens if both add-ons are installed, but I am sure we won't be able to guarantee they will work together for all time in the future.